Rafting on the Ganga is an unforgettable experience that is not to be missed! If you’re looking for a fun and thrilling activity to do in Rishikesh, rafting is a perfect choice. Here, you’ll experience the river’s beauty while having a blast. Before you embark on your rafting adventure, let us provide you with all the essential details. From where to go to what type of rafting gear to bring, we have everything you need to make the trip successful. So jump on board and let the fun begin!
Rishikesh River Rafting: Where To Go?
There are a ton of different rafting companies in Rishikesh, but it can be hard to decide which one to choose. To make things easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best options, based on our reviews and ratings.
1. Himalayan River Rafting Company
This company is highly rated and praised for its high-quality services and guides. They offer both overnight trips as well as day trips, and their facilities are top-notch. You’ll love the fact that they equip each group of rafters with lifejackets and helmets, as well as first-aid kits.
2. Rafting on the Ganges
This company is another great option if you’re looking for an overnight trip on the Ganges River. A truly unforgettable experience can be ensured by their experienced and knowledgeable guides. You’ll also appreciate their commitment to protecting the environment – every step they take is geared towards preserving this precious resource.
3. Himalayan Whitewater Adventures
This company offers a wide range of activities, including rafting, kayaking, cycling, and more. They’re known for their high standards when it comes to safety and quality assurance, which makes them a popular choice among tourists and locals alike. Plus, their prices are reasonable overall – making it easy to get your money’s worth while travelling.
For Rishikesh River Rafting, here's what you'll need
There are a few things that you should always take with you when rafting the river Ganges in Rishikesh. These items include:-
- Sunscreen and sunglasses, to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays
- Swimming attire, since you’ll be swimming in the river
- Towel and sandals, in case you get wet
- First Aid kit, just in case something goes wrong
- Sturdy shoes or boots, like the river, can be quite slippery
- A bathing suit and appropriate clothing for the weather (it can get hot and humid in the river).
- Trekking shoes or boots if you’re doing any hikes on your trip.
- Keep your phone charged if you plan to stay in touch with friends or family.
- A camera! This is a great way to capture all the beautiful scenery.
Rafting down the Ganga is an unforgettable experience. A number of places offer a view of the river, which flows at an incredible pace. However, if you want to try out something new, then head to Rishikesh for rafting on the Upper Ganga River with our itinerary below!
For more visit republic quote.