About Hanuman Dham Ramnagar
- Hanuman Dham Ramnagar is a famous Indian temple of Shri HanumanJi.
- It is situated in Anjani village of Chhoi at Nainital district of Uttarakhand.
- The temple has an arched entrance that features two fish at the entrance, a symbol of good luck and prosperity.
- The peculiarity of this temple is that Hanuman ji has 9 forms and 12 lilas, that is, there are 9 forms of Hanuman ji: the divine form, the child form with mother Anjani, the form of Dasya at the feet of Ramji, Ramamani Hanuman, Sankirtani Hanuman, Panchmukhi Hanuman, Sanjivani Hanuman , Mighty Hanuman, carrying Ram Lakshman on his shoulders, Ram Sita in the heart of Rammayi Hanuman.
- Hanuman Dham Ramnagar is popular tourist attraction in Ramnagar along with Corbett National Park and Garjiya Mandir.
- This is not only a temple, but also a place for meditation and mental healing. The architecture of the temple is magnificent both from inside and outside.
- Hanuman Dham offers a blissfully peaceful and tranquil life surrounded by nature with the perfect atmosphere for exploration and introspection.
- Hanuman Dham Ramnagar Timing and Facts:-
6am - 1pm
Nearest Railway Station
Nearest Hill Station
History of Shri Hanuman Dham
Weather of Hanuman Dham Ramnagar
Summers - March to June
25°c – 41°c
Monsoon - July to Sep
11°c – 28°c
Winter - Oct to Feb.
6°c – 16°c
Places to visit near Hanuman Dham Ramnagar
- Corbett Nation Park – Corbett National Park is also situated in Ramnagar is popular place to visit. It is one of the famous Nation Park of India. Million of peoples visit every year to see the Corbett wild life beauty.
- Garjiya Devi Mandir – Garjiya Mandir is a famous temple of Uttarakhand. Situated 9 km. away from Ramnagar the temple is famous for its story. The temple attracts large no. of devotees.
How to Reach Shri Hanuman Dham
- By Air – If you are going by air then you have to arrive at Pantnagar Airport. From Pantnagar the temple is 90 km. far. You can easily take bus from there.
- By Train – If you are going by train you have to arrive at Ramnagar Railway Station. From Ramnagar it is 7 km. far. You can easily reach there by bus, cab or auto.
- By Road – If you are going Hanuman Dham Ramnagar by road, then you have to arrive at Ramnagar. From Ramnagar you can easily opt bus, cab or auto for the mandir.