About Trinetra Ganesh Temple Ranthambore
- Trinetra Ganesh Temple Ranthambore is located approximately 12 kilometers away from Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan) is situated in a beautiful location of the Fort Ranthambore, which is surrounded by Aravalli Mountains and Vindhyachal Mountains.
- The temple is situated 1,580 feet above from the ground level.
- Located at Ranthambore fort of Rajasthan, India, Trinetra Ganesh temple is a well- known and oldest Vighnaharta Ganesha temple of Rajasthan which has all of its family members including wife Riddhi and Siddhi, as well as sons Shubh and Laabh, all in one place.
- Ranthambore Ganesh Ji, Ranthambore Fort is one of the most famous Ganesha temples in Rajasthan. The Ranthambore, Rajasthan Temple of Ganesha is one of the most famous and oldest temples of Rajasthan. The Trinetra Ganesha temple is built of Red Kalauli Stones and has been one of the most sought after tourist attraction of religions since centuries.
History of Trinetra Ganesh Temple
- In 1299 CE, a war was fought between Alauddin Khilji and the King Hammer. During the war King Hammer had lost many things and he was almost loosing the war. King Hammer was the devotee of Lord Ganesha. One night, while he was sleeping, Lord Ganesha appeared to him in a dream and told him that all problems and complaints would be over in the morning. The next morning, the symbol of Lord Ganesha as Trinetra (three eyes) was found on one of the walls of Ranthambore Fort, and the Miracle took place, and all the storehouses were filled with food once more, and the war which was going on was resolved by itself.
How to Reach Trinetra Ganesh Temple
- By Air – Nearest Airport is Sanganer Airport in Jaipur(180 km.). From there you can easily reach mandir by bus or taxi.
- By Train – Nearest Railway Station is Sawai Madhopur railway station (10 kms.). From there you can easily reach mandir by bus or taxi.
- By Road – The temple is well connected by road. So everyone can easily reach here.