Mansa Devi Mandir Timing and Facts:-
5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Best Time to Visit
Navratri and the Kumbh Mela
About Mansa Devi Temple Haridwar
- Mansa Devi Temple in Haridwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to the goddess Mansa Devi in the holy city of Haridwar at the Indian state of Uttarakhand.
- The Mansa Devi Temple is dedicated to Goddess Mansa Devi and is located in Haridwar at the top of Bilwa Parvat in Shivalik.
- Shri Mansa Devi temple is located on the top of Haridwar hill in Bilva Parvat and around its mountains.
- Upon reaching Goddess Mansa Devi Shri Mansa Devi Temple, you can see the full view of Haridwar because you are at the top and its exterior is very beautiful.
- The temple is also known as one of the five most beautiful pilgrimage sites in Haridwar.
About Mansa Devi
- Mansa Devi Mandir is a famous temple in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, dedicated to Goddess Mansa Devi, who is considered a form of Shakti believed to have originated from the mind of the sage Kashyapa. Goddess Mansa is also considered to be the daughter of Lord Shiva. After learning the whole truth about her, Mansa gains the powers of the Goddess of World Prosperity.
- The Mansa Devi Temple in Haridwar is considered one of the Siddhpits and it is said that Mansa Devi is kind to his devotees by granting their wishes along with Chandi Devi and Maya Devi in Haridwar. The temple is of great religious importance and is one of the Siddh Peethas (Siddh Peethas are places believed to fulfill the wishes of believers) of Haridwar, along with Chandi Devi Temple and Maya Devi Temple. You can enjoy the impressive view of Haridwar from the top of Mansa Devi temple, its hiking and cable car to reach it will surprise you. Being one of the ancient religious centers of the country, the Mansa Devi Temple has a rather interesting mythological history.
Devotees of Maa Mansa Devi
- Mansa Devi Temple in Haridwar, along with the nearby Chandi Devi temple, is visited by thousands of devotees from different parts of the country, especially during Navratri and the Kumbh Mela in Haridwar.
- Devotees offer coconuts, flowers, garlands and incense sticks to the goddess Mansa. Devotees flock to the temple with coconuts and flowers, Prasad as the goddess.
- Believers and pilgrims from all over India visit this temple throughout the year, as well as many tourists who want to visit it just to admire its beauty. Take trips around the area, there are many famous temples, ashrams and museums around. You can also take a tour of the nearby temples, all of which are equally famous and beautiful. It would be an interesting and exhilarating experience to take the funicular to get to the temple and enjoy the panoramic view located nearby.
How to reach Mansa Devi Temple in Haridwar?
- Public transport is well developed in Haridwar, so finding transport to the temple should not be a problem. There are many public transportation options that can be reached from the station to the temple. Another way to get to the Mansa Hindu Deity Temple is by cable car, get a ticket and ride the cable car, the cable car office is very close to Har Ki Pauri, only 5-7 minutes. Uttarakhand is a hilly province with few and far apart railway stations, but Haridwar is an important transportation hub along with other places like Rishikesh.